Community Support Services
Our Community support services provide all necessary support, which empower individuals to live in their own homes. MRSI’s staff provides assistance for individuals living on their own so that maximum independence is achieved. Staff encourages and assists clients to make decisions and choices, which affect their lives. MRSI offers qualified and well-trained staff that is matched to the individual. All staff receives extensive training in self-determination, positive culture, and First Aid, and delegated nursing procedures. A registered nurse is on-call 24 hours a day. Community Support Coordinators are available 24 hours a day. MRSI have staff who are proficient in sign language and who are trained in the use of various adaptive equipment.
- Person Centered Planning for each individual’s Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- Well trained and thoroughly screened Direct Support Professionals
- Nursing Care – On call 24 hours / 7 days a week
- Supervisors – On Call 24 Hours / 7 days a week
- “Open Door” visitation for families
- Delegated nursing care
- Individual Achievement Outcomes
- Transportation including accommodating physically handicapped individuals
- Representative Payee service and money management.
Opportunity and Growth
- A home atmosphere for learning opportunities shaping each individual’s capabilities.
- Learning new skills in daily living.
- Providing support in individual preferences and personal interests.
- Community outings and activities